This product is a high strength, three part aggregate filled pourable epoxy resin used for crack repair and resurfacing of eroded concrete floors.
This product provides a very tough, rapid setting floor surface for high traffic areas.
Available in 2 kg (1.5litre) and 6kg (4.5litre) packs. Each pack includes Parts A, B and C.
We also have Diamond cutting wheels and Syringes in stock. These are sold separately.
- Incredible adhesion to clean concrete
- Great for re-bonding cracked concrete
- Excellent flow and levelling
- Chemical resistant
- Working time approx 45 minutes @ 20 deg C
- Filling floor cracks, chips and holes
- Spalled floor joints
- Eroded concrete floor resurfacing
- Dairy and Food industry floors
- Setting of reinforcement rods in concrete
- Structural concrete repairs
Can be mixed with an approved sand or gravel aggregate for larger cavities.