Low water vapour transmission coating and as a barrier/seal coating over freshly laid or damp concrete. Waterproofing barrier on the negative side in below grade surfaces such as basements, tunnels, liftwells, retaining walls and carparks. Waterproofing membrane or barrier coating over freshly laid hardened concrete, prior to the application of conventional levelling compounds carpet and tile adhesives. As a barrier seal coating over damp, green or efllorescence producing concrete prior to overcoating with conventional building paints.
- Compatible with damp surfaces and green concrete
- Potable drinking water compliant – AS4020.2018 and SS375-2001
- Can be overcoated with a variety of decorative or industrial finishing coatings
- Can withstand 250kPa of hydrostatic pressure – equivalent to a 25 metre head of water
- Prevents rising damp and the formation of efflorescence when used as a single coat barrier
- As a low water vapour transmission coating and as a barrier/seal coating over freshly laid or damp concrete.
- As a hydrostatic pressure resistant waterproofing coating to prevent water seepage or dampness penetration through to the interior of walls and floors.
- As a waterproofing moisture barrier or barrier coating over freshly laid hardened (green) concrete, prior to the application of conventional levelling compounds, carpet and tile adhesives.
- As a waterproofing coating in tanking applications, including potable water containment.
- As a barrier seal coating over damp, green or efflorescence producing concrete prior to overcoating with conventional building coatings.
- As a primer for ARDEX Liquid Applied Waterproofing Membranes and ARDEX Tile Adhesives in specific applications.
- When masonry or concrete substrate moisture content is measured at greater than 80% relative humidity (ASTM F2170) or exceeds 15g/m2/24hrs (ASTM F1869) when tested in accordance with AS1884 or AS3740, ARDEX WPM 300 (HydrEpoxy) shall be considered as the nominated primer/coating.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE ARDEX TECHNICAL DATA SHEET FOR MORE INFO – DOWNLOAD