Delivery and Returns Policy
Our Normal delivery times are as below however we always do our best to work with the couriers for a prompt delivery service.
Auckland: 1-3 Working Days
North Island: 2-4 Working Days
South Island: 3-5 Working Days
Rural address: Add extra 2-3 days
Please note these times are an indication only, at certain times we or courier companies may experience higher volumes in freight & therefore delivery may take a little longer.
We reserve the right to decline orders without disclosing the reason behind that action and issue a refund
Please note that delivery charges are automatically detected by our system. However in rare cases the delivery charge may be wrong or may not show up. If this happens and you are paying by cheque or bank payment we will contact you to confirm the new delivery charge. Please feel free to give us a call to confirm your courier charge. We are not liable for any losses or delays if we can’t reach you on the phone number or email address you provided when placing the order.
The products shall be left at the delivery address, where courier driver feels it was safe to drop, and be deemed delivered at that point in time. It is the customer’s responsibility to give our company delivery instruction (like Signature required or Do not drop at front door etc), our general instructions to the courier drivers is to drop the boxes at the delivery address if no instructions were given by the customer to do otherwise. The property and risk in the product shall pass to the customer upon delivery to the customer’s delivery address, and when the courier company confirms that it has been delivered to the right address.
In case of short or incorrect delivery you need to contact us as soon as possible. Any queries regarding delivery of New Zealand parcels and the contents will not be considered after 14 days from dispatch date. Please inspect all items before signing for your parcel, if there is any damage you need to tell the courier driver and note it down when signing, as this is the Courier Company’s responsibility.
Warranty and Returns
MERZ Construction Products Ltd reserves the right in its discretion to repair or replace Product(s) or to credit the portion of the price applicable to the Product(s) and services in respect of any claims accepted. MERZ Construction Products Ltd will use its best endeavours to enforce any guarantees or warranties given by the manufacturer of the Product(s) supplied by MERZ Construction Products Ltd . The total liability of MERZ Construction Products Ltd for any loss arising from any defect or non-compliance of the Product(s) and services or any other breach by MERZ of its obligations under the Terms will not in any circumstances exceed the Purchase Price.
MERZ Construction Products Ltd will not be liable for:
- any consequential indirect or special direct or loss of any kind; or
- any loss caused by the Customer’s servants, agents or any other persons whatsoever.
- If MERZ Construction Products Ltd on-sells Product(s) manufactured by a third party, it will not give any express guarantee or make any representations on behalf of the relevant third party as to the Product(s).
- The Customer will indemnify MERZ Construction Products Ltd against any claim by the Customer’s servants, agents or other persons in respect of any loss arising from any defect in or non-compliance of the Product(s) or in respect to any matter whatsoever.
- No warranty, condition or guarantee either express or implied is given by MERZ Construction Products Ltd as to the quality, state or condition of any Product(s) or as to its appearance, content or fitness for any purpose, except as provided for in these Terms
Use / Regulatory Compliance
The Customer must use the Product(s) in accordance with any user manual, ancillary documentation and/or guidance / best practice as reasonably required for the said Product(s)