Epotread 1000 is a semi gloss, hardwearing, solvent free epoxy coating with excellent chemical resistance, making it an ideal surface for floor areas subject to vehicle traffic or chemical spill.
Epotread 1000 is formulated using the latest waterbased epoxy resin technology, which creates a coating that is incredibly tough and long lasting with very good oil and chemical resistance.
This Two pack paint has superb adhesion qualities, has excellent tolerance to high levels of moisture in concrete and hydrostatic pressure once cured.
Epotread 1000 is simple to mix having a 1:1 mix ratio and easy to apply by brush or roller.
- Durable and Hardwearing epoxy formula
- Incredible adhesion to stable concrete
- Non-toxic and solvent free
- Available in 12 standard colours. Tintable on request
- Apply by brush, roller or airless sprayer
- Excellent fuel, oil and grease resistance
- Easy 1:1 Mix ratio
- Withstands high levels of hydrostatic pressure when cured
- Can be applied to new concrete after 14 days*
- Erosion protection for floors
- Winery floor coatings
- Automotive workshops
- Concrete protection in beverage industries
- Residential garages
- Hardwearing interior wall finish
8-10 sqm / litre per coat. Higher porous and diamond ground surfaces may require heavier application rates and in some cases an additional coat.
Suggested number of coats as follows – Guide only:
- Workshop, hangar and factory floors – Unpainted concrete – Three coats
- Workshop, hangar and factory floors – Previously painted – One or two coats
- Domestic garage floors – Two heavy coats
- Concrete walls – Two Coats
Maintenance coats can be applied over the Epotread 1000 at any stage. Simply degrease with Omniwash and apply further coat.
Note: The Pack sizes refer to the total volume (eg. The 4 litre pack is supplied as 2 litres of Part A and 2 Litres of Part B).
- Cloud Grey
- Dark Grey
- Grey No. 6
- VP Blue
- Misty Green