One Piece Sill Tape 150mm x 20m
SUPER-STICK Building Tape® is a high performance window and door flashing tape designed to be installed down to -6⁰C.
SKU : MISUPST200-1
Category: Flashing Tapes
$156.00 (excl. GST)
Save: $15.60 (10%)
It is a flexible flashing tape used around framed joinery openings as a secondary weather resistant barrier. No more issues regarding adhesion in the cool of winter or heat of summer.
SUPER-STICK Building Tape utilizes a high tack pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) combined with a high performance toughened film. Available in 75mm, 150mm & 200mm x 23m rolls
Features & Benefits
- Can be installed in extremely cold conditions to -6⁰C
- Easy to install peel-and-stick application
- UV resistant rating for 90 days
- Will not react with sealants & no plasticizer migration. Marshall Innovations recommend checking with sealant manufacturers for suitability.
- Can be used with rigid air barrier systems – Fibre-cement sheet & plywood.
- Split liner for easy install
- Can be installed in very hot conditions
- Extremely high puncture resistance & tensile strength
- Residential & commercial applications
- Very thin & no build up & won’t affect cavity battens or window installation
- Clean & green tape. Contains no VOC’s, HFCC’s or CFC’s.
- BRANZ Appraised #846 (2013)
- CodeMark Certified AQ-010116-CMNZ