Protecto Tape is a self adhering, conformable, modified SBS (styrene-butadiene-styrene) rubberized asphalt tape. Protecto Tape has a fabric top that provides a base to which most plaster or texture coat finishing systems are able to be applied, creating a monolithic finish.
Protecto Tape can be used as a waterproofing membrane under conventional metal or timber parapet caps and also as a flashing for behind cladding junctions. Protecto Tape when used in conjunction with Protecto Wrap Detail Tape can be used to form saddle flashings or any awkward flashing requirement.
Features & Benefits
- Adaptable to fit most flashing requirements.
- Zero waste as tapes can be overlapped.
- Wide range of widths available.
- Can be used as a sealing bandage over fixing blocks on external walls.
- Will self-seal around mechanical fasteners if no pilot holes are drilled.
- Can be directly plastered
- Fast and easy to install.
- Branz Appraised #450