MERZ Garden Cell Green Pavers
THE GREEN ALTERNATIVE TO CEMENT PAVING SYSTEMS
Single Tile Size: 50cm x 50cm x 4cm (0.25 m2)
MERZ Garden Cell is the cellular grass paving system suitable for vehicles, which guarantees a firmly rooted lawn and allows vehicular traffic
- Car Parks, Driveways
- Pedestrian Zones
- Securing Slopes
- Areas Surrounding Trees
Category: Outdoor & Gardens
Out of Stock
NZ $10.50 (excl. GST)
Out of stock
- High drainage capacity in green areas used as car parks and driveways, allowing rain to feed into the water table.
- High resistance to compression of the elements (150 ton/m2)
- After the sowing and the growth of the grass, MERZ Garden Cell is hardly visible, so it does not alter the look of the lawn.
- Honeycombs open on more than one side to allow growth and transversal ramification of the roots, thus providing greater stability to the grass covering.
- Very low weight and very quick laying (about 30-40 m2/hr).
- Safe anchoring of the foundation thanks to a 3.5cm high coupling teeth
The MERZ Garden Cell cellular grass paving system must he laid on a properly levelled surface. The paving consists of the following elements.
- Bed for cellular grass paving system
- MERZ Garden Cell laying
- Grass sowing