- High drainage capacity in green areas used as car parks and driveways, allowing rain to feed into the water table.
- High resistance to compression of the elements (150 ton/m2)
- After the sowing and the growth of the grass, MERZ Garden Cell is hardly visible, so it does not alter the look of the lawn.
- Honeycombs open on more than one side to allow growth and transversal ramification of the roots, thus providing greater stability to the grass covering.
- Very low weight and very quick laying (about 30-40 m2/hr).
- Safe anchoring of the foundation thanks to a 3.5cm high coupling teeth
The MERZ Garden Cell cellular grass paving system must he laid on a properly levelled surface. The paving consists of the following elements.
- Bed for cellular grass paving system
- MERZ Garden Cell laying
- Grass sowing