Gorilla MS Foam utilizes a moisture-curing system and performs best on moderately wet, porous surfaces (wood, concrete, stone). On non-porous surfaces, the best performance is achieved when the surface is almost dry and when the joint/cavity is not deep (max. 7.5 cm). In the case of a deeper joint/cavity, it is better to fill the gap in two sessions, with a drying/curing time in between.
Gorilla MS Expanding Foam 500ml
$30.63 excl. GST
World’s ”isocyanate free” expanding foam!
Gorilla MS Expanding Foam is great for filling cavities, mounting and sealing of windows and doorframes, creation of a soundproof screen.
Features and Benefits:
- Good adhesion on most substrates
- High thermal and acoustical insulation
- Very good filling capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post expansion)
- Excellent flow control
- Reusable for up to 6 weeks