Gorilla MS Foam utilizes a moisture-curing system and performs best on moderately wet, porous surfaces (wood, concrete, stone). On non-porous surfaces, the best performance is achieved when the surface is almost dry and when the joint/cavity is not deep (max. 7.5 cm). In the case of a deeper joint/cavity, it is better to fill the gap in two sessions, with a drying/curing time in between.
Gorilla MS Expanding Foam 500ml
World’s ”isocyanate free” expanding foam!
Gorilla MS Expanding Foam is great for filling cavities, mounting and sealing of windows and doorframes, creation of a soundproof screen.
Features and Benefits:
- Good adhesion on most substrates
- High thermal and acoustical insulation
- Very good filling capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post expansion)
- Excellent flow control
- Reusable for up to 6 weeks