- to deal with your queries or customer service issues promptly whether by email, telephone or mail. We may also keep information on your communications with our customer service representatives.
- to keep you up-to-date with products, services, events or promotions we think would be of interest through a variety of channels. You will be able to “opt-out” from this activity at any time.
- names and contact details, to provide our products and services to our customers and information and all services relating to our products and services.
- names and contact details, to record information regarding products purchased from us and to provide further services to you, such as product warranties and guarantees, and repair or replacement of products.
- for disclosures between our group companies or our suppliers bases in overseas.
- we need to send your information to companies that are contracted to www.tradeproducts.co.nz e.g. courier and delivery companies, marketing and promotion companies, training and training certification agencies, IT service providers, service providers (e.g. assemblers, repairers), web developers, marketing agencies, finance companies
- insurance companies
- professional service firms providing services to us, such as legal or accountancy services
- as required by law, such as to regulatory agencies