www.tradeproducts.co.nz often collects limited personal information that personally identifies you such as: name, mailing and email addresses, residential address, city, state, postcode, area code, gender, age, purchase history, income, hobbies and interests. If you purchase any product online, or complete online forms, surveys or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
We collect, use, hold and disclose your personal information to better understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- to deal with your queries or customer service issues promptly whether by email, telephone or mail. We may also keep information on your communications with our customer service representatives.
- to keep you up-to-date with products, services, events or promotions we think would be of interest through a variety of channels. You will be able to “opt-out” from this activity at any time.
- names and contact details, to provide our products and services to our customers and information and all services relating to our products and services.
- names and contact details, to record information regarding products purchased from us and to provide further services to you, such as product warranties and guarantees, and repair or replacement of products.
WILL WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE ELSE?
- for disclosures between our group companies or our suppliers bases in overseas.
- we need to send your information to companies that are contracted to www.tradeproducts.co.nz e.g. courier and delivery companies, marketing and promotion companies, training and training certification agencies, IT service providers, service providers (e.g. assemblers, repairers), web developers, marketing agencies, finance companies
- insurance companies
- professional service firms providing services to us, such as legal or accountancy services
- as required by law, such as to regulatory agencies
We may also provide your information to others, if required or permitted by law, in accordance with the Principles and the Privacy Act.
www.tradeproducts.co.nz uses tracking technologies such as cookies to recognise your browser each time it visits our site, and to track which pages you visit whilst on our site. We use this information to optimize our site and create a better online experience for you.
For statistical purposes we collect anonymous information on web site activity (such as top pages viewed, the number of pages viewed, the number of sessions, most popular session times). We use this data to evaluate our web site performance and to improve the content we display to you. To evaluate the effectiveness of our online advertising (including click throughs from email marketing), we may use third parties to collect statistical data. No personal information is collected on these occasions.
www.tradeproducts.co.nz only want to communicate with you if you want to hear from us. If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving email Newsletters you can do so by following the unsubscribe link in the email you have received. Should you wish to be removed from all our mailing lists please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Address: Unit C2, 9 Tait Place, Albany, Auckland – 0632
Tel: 09 391 0200
*This policy was last modified on 20 Jul 2018