This powerful transparent adhesive is developed especially for the construction industry and will bond most types of construction materials including timber (damp and dry), concrete, brick, metals, plasterboard, MDF, particle board, fibreglass, polystyrene and many other porous and non-porous substrates.
Sabre Fix PU is highly chemical resistant and waterproof to DIN EN 204:D4 making it suitable for both exterior and interior applications. It also features a foaming penetration action which makes it ideal for bonding uneven or porous substrates as it will expand to fill surface cavities.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Waterproof D4
- Solvent Free
- No Voc’s
- Foaming Penetration Action
- Express Curing
- 100% Solids
- No Shrinkage
- No Staining
- Bonds Damp Materials
• Interior applications with frequent long-term exposure to running or condensed water.
• Exterior applications with exposure to weather influences.
• Manufacturing of door and window-frames that need to meet class D4 according to EN204.
• Bonding of wooden construction elements.
• Bonding of insulation materials (including polystyrene)