PIB Self Amalgamating Tape 25mm x 10m
Size: 25mm x 10m
- For jointing and repairing a wide range of power and distribution cables
- For making watertight seals at polyethylene sleeve joints on polyethylene-sleeved telephone cables both above and below ground.
- For general-purpose protection and waterproofing.
- For insulation, waterproofing and protection of electrical components.
- For corrosion protection of metal pipework.
- For protection of joints against seawater in marine environments.
- For general-purpose DIY temporary repairs.
- For waterproofing and protecting cables and components on satellite dishes.
$26.00 (excl. GST)
Save: $5.80 (22.3%)
General-purpose insulating, self-amalgamating tape based on PIB (Polyisobutylene) rubber. Its colour is black. It is ideal for jointing and repairing a wide range of power and distribution cables up to 46kV. Also makes an excellent watertight seal on polyethylene sleeve joints both above and below ground, and excellent for all general purpose protection and waterproofing, such as temporary repair of garden hoses.