Maxi Flex- Single Sided Foam 3.0mm
- High tack synthetic glue system has good weathering resistance.
- Gap filling in steel, wooden, concrete structures, etc.
- Roof sealing (angles, valleys and ridges–highly recommended for ceramic roofing and for skylight sealing).
- Sealing joints during installation window and door frames
- Building insulation expansion gap caulking
- Sealing against water permeation, sound blocked and thermal insulation.
- Normal to extreme gasketing
- Vibration dampening for automotive applications
- Suitable for closure tape for acrylic, glass, polycarbonates, all aluminium surfaces, treated wood, fibre glass and vinyl.
- Suitable as a closure tape for switchboards, inspection hatches, transport and marine applications
- As an air and dust seal in the building and construction, glazing and marine industries at a minimum 25% compression.
- Acts as an effective anti-vibration seal in commercial vehicle and bus construction
SKU : 3950-3.0
Category: Foam Tapes
NZ $6.33 – $16.89 (excl. GST)
3950 is a single sided high density, closed cell, waterproof rubber foam with a pressure sensitive adhesive.